- CBHC Started Hosting Quarterly Education Forums and Family Reunions November 8, 2008.
- CBHC Granted 501(c)3 Non-Profit Status May 2009.
- CBHC Publishes Health Resource Directories in 2010, 2011 and 2013.
- CBHC Recipient of Piton Foundation Grant in September 2012.
- CBHC Imprint of My Journey Women’s Workshop on March 6, 2013
- CBHC Awarded Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Prevention Grant in October 2013.
- CBHC Power Saturday at the Shops on May 31, 2014
- CBHC Awarded Center for Disease Control (CDC) Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH) Cooperative Agreement for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in September 2014.
CBHC Annual Family Reunions:
- “Embracing Our Strength Through Health” – 1st Annual Family Reunion
- “What’s Going On” – 2nd Annual Family Reunion
- “Our Health is Our Wealth” – 3rd Annual Family Reunion
- “Ain’t No Stopping Us Now We’re On the Move” – 4th Annual Family Reunion
- “Breaking the Silence, Voices from the Community” – 5th Annual Family Reunion
- “Family Games and Events” – 6th Annual Family Reunion
- “Good Food, Folks and Fun” – 7th Annual Family Reunion
List of Awards:
- 2016 Robert Wood Johnson Foundation – National Civic League Award for Health Equity.
- 2016 Outstanding Service Award – National Council of Negro Women.
- 2014 Legacy of Service Award- Colorado Black Round Table
- 2013 Community Service Award- Brother Jeff’s Community Health Initiative/Red Pumps and Ties
- 2012 You Make a Difference Plaque – Athletics and Beyond
- 2011 Barney Ford Excellence in Non-Profit Business Award from the Black American West Museum.
© 2015 Colorado Black Health Collaborative