Create an educational campaign to increase public awareness of Black health enhancement initiatives and educational resources.
Chair person: Oz Hill, Interim
Action Plan Framework
To create an educational campaign to increase public awareness of Black health enhancement initiatives and educational resources
Increase awareness of health related services available for the Colorado Black community.
Identify culturally appropriate health related resources and tools.
To make health educational resources accessible to the Colorado Black community.
- Review health literature for healthy living educational tips or messages.
- Identify existing culturally appropriate health education materials and tools.
- Identify and assess the educational needs of the Colorado Black community.
- Identify community partners in which to collaborate, promote and support educational activities for Blacks living in Colorado.
- Develop a culturally appropriate clearinghouse of educational resources, informational websites, trainings and workshops.