The mission of Parks, Recreation & Open Space (PROS) is to encourage active lifestyles and create healthy environments for people, nature, and community.
Aurora Center for Active Adults (ACAA) – Fitness Classes and Activities for Active Living
Open to ALL Adults, catering to Adults 50+ years.
To view other classes and corresponding costs, please see calendar of classes @ http://AuroraGov.org/Recreation
Note: FREE if you swipe SilverSneakers or SilverFit Membership Card
- Dance Classes
- Martial Arts Classes
- Drop-In Fitness Classes
- Aquatics Classes at Beck Recreational Center, Moorhead Recreation Center and Utah Indoor Pool
- Note: Daily Drop-In Fee for Aquatic Classes - $3.00 - $3.50
- Adult Sports (e.g. Volleyball, Softball, Kickball, Tennis, Racquetball)
- Personal Training
- Fitness Services for Wellness (e.g. Massage, Reflexology)
- Cooking Classes
- SuperHero Foods
- From The Farm
- Fuel Your Brain
- Fit Cooking on a Budget
- Cooking Basics: Grains
- Probiotic Super Foods
- Garden Brunch
- Dining with Diabetes
- Cooking Basics: Salads & Vinaigrettes
To access class, registration & membership information go to http://AuroraGov.org/Recreation
Recreation Center Membership permits you to use ALL City Aurora Recreation Centers:
- Annual Non-Resident Fee ranges from $150 - $225 based on age.
- Annual Resident Fee ranges from $125 - $180 based on age.
- EZ Pay (automatic withdrawal) Non-Resident Fee ranges from $15 - $20 based on age.
- EZ Pay (automatic withdrawal) Resident Fee ranges from $12.50 - $18 based on age.
- Monthly OR 10 Visit Pass Non-Residential Fee ranges from $20 - $23 based on age.
- Monthly OR 10 Visit Pass Residential Fee ranges from $15 - $21 based on age.
Note: Ages – Youth (2 – 17 years) / Young Adult (18 – 26 years) / Adult (27 – 61 years) / Senior (62+ year)
For Passes and Membership go to http://AuroraGov.org/Recreation
- Low Cost
- Moderate Cost
See Community Provider Website